Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hot Stuff :)

Wow really felt the effects of some hot weather. Classrooms were very hot and sticky but attendance was to the max. Its been great working with the teachers here in Belize. There is a real appreciation from them on the information that they have received so far. One more day and they will be on there own next week. On the whole they seem like a pretty confident group. Evenings here are very busy. Not much time for doing any sort of prep for the next day. Tonight we had a opportunity to dine at another Rotarian's home and dine on some excellent German food. I sometimes feel I am experiencing a Taste of Edmonton or Heritage Days. Meals here every night are something new and always very delicious. I know I will have to dust off my Body for Life book when I get home. :)

P.S. Did I mention that it was very hot today????? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment